No Charge Meet-the-Doctor Visit: (You can schedule this at your convenience- these are separate from our open houses-see below). You can visit our office and meet with one of the pediatricians before deciding whether Parkview is the right place for you and your children! 585-383-1160
Open Houses: Our next open houses are scheduled on: (All are Mondays at 6:15 PM) May 6th June 10th July 8th
October 7th Call to confirm (585-383-1160) or just stop by!
Here are some of our thoughts on how to choose a pediatric practice:
1. I want my pediatrician to care for my child as an individual and to have a positive relationship with him/her.
Quote from a Parkview family: "We like that everyone knows who we are when we come in." And, "My kids love all of you and love to come to your office."
2. I want my pediatrician to listen to me as well as to serve as a source of information.I want to know that there will be back and forth communication between us.
Quote from a Parkview family: "You guys are the best. Thoughtful, caring and try to be attentive to each need. Thank you."
3. I want to feel comfortable asking questions by telephone or in person and I would like my questions answered in a reasonable time frame.
Quote from a Parkview family: "I always get a prompt call-back when there is an issue, question or concern." And: "Everyone is so friendly and welcoming."
4. How hard is it to make an appointment: for a check-up, or: if my child is ill, can they be seen that day if necessary?
Quote from a Parkview family: "I appreciate that if I have a concern about my son, someone will call me promptly and if an appointment is necessary, we are usually able to get in the same day."
5. I would like the atmosphere of my pediatrician's office to be friendly and caring.
Quote from a Parkview family: "Everyone works well together and really cares about the patients." And, "Your office feels friendly, warm, intimate."
Parkview Pediatrics, PLLC 1050 Pittsford-Victor Road Pittsford, NY 14534 585-383-1160